منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
عزيزى الزائر

كونك زائر غير مسجل

* سيتم عرض اعلانات لك، هذه الاعلانات لا تظهر للاعظاء.
* لن تتمكن من مشاهدة بعض محتويات مواضيعنا.

ندعوك للتسجيل بأقل من دقيقة
* لتتمكن من مشاهدة كافة محتويات المواضيع التى ترغب فى قرآئتها .
* وقف عرض الاعلانات.

SiteAdmin

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
عزيزى الزائر

كونك زائر غير مسجل

* سيتم عرض اعلانات لك، هذه الاعلانات لا تظهر للاعظاء.
* لن تتمكن من مشاهدة بعض محتويات مواضيعنا.

ندعوك للتسجيل بأقل من دقيقة
* لتتمكن من مشاهدة كافة محتويات المواضيع التى ترغب فى قرآئتها .
* وقف عرض الاعلانات.

SiteAdmin
منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

outlook 2007 - sending HTML mail problem

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

outlook 2007 - sending HTML mail problem Empty outlook 2007 - sending HTML mail problem

مُساهمة من طرف 123 الخميس سبتمبر 23, 2010 3:02 pm

How do I send HTML email in Outlook 2007? I've searched google but all I can find are Outlook 2003 instructions (which don't seem to apply in any way) and also some news articles about how 2007 uses Word for writing HTML emails... I've tried setting it to HTML mode but this only seems to apply to receiving HTML email. If I add HTML tags to my email they will just display as code and not in webpage format

عضو نشط
عضو نشط

عدد المساهمات : 34
نقاط : 164
تقييم العضو : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2010

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

outlook 2007 - sending HTML mail problem Empty رد: outlook 2007 - sending HTML mail problem

مُساهمة من طرف SiteAdmin الخميس سبتمبر 23, 2010 3:13 pm

When composing an e-mail message, you select the HTML message format, and then one or more of the following occurs:

You cannot use HTML tags to compose your message.
When you paste HTML code into the message, you see only the HTML code, not the rendered HTML that you expect to see.
You cannot view the HTML code of the message you entered.

--Cause--
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 uses an e-mail message editor based on Microsoft Office Word 2007. Office Outlook 2007 offers a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editing environment. The message that you compose is converted to HTML format for sending.

Office Outlook 2007 is not designed for you to directly enter or view HTML tags when composing an e-mail message.

--Resolution--
To edit HTML code, you must use an HTML editor, such as Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.

Note You can view the HTML code of an HTML message that you receive by opening the message, right-clicking the body area, and then clicking View Source on the shortcut menu.

</SPAN>
SiteAdmin
SiteAdmin
Admin
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 333
نقاط : 2040
تقييم العضو : 6
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/06/2010
العمر : 49
الموقع : Banker

http://ahlakalam.to-relax.net