منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
عزيزى الزائر

كونك زائر غير مسجل

* سيتم عرض اعلانات لك، هذه الاعلانات لا تظهر للاعظاء.
* لن تتمكن من مشاهدة بعض محتويات مواضيعنا.

ندعوك للتسجيل بأقل من دقيقة
* لتتمكن من مشاهدة كافة محتويات المواضيع التى ترغب فى قرآئتها .
* وقف عرض الاعلانات.

SiteAdmin

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
عزيزى الزائر

كونك زائر غير مسجل

* سيتم عرض اعلانات لك، هذه الاعلانات لا تظهر للاعظاء.
* لن تتمكن من مشاهدة بعض محتويات مواضيعنا.

ندعوك للتسجيل بأقل من دقيقة
* لتتمكن من مشاهدة كافة محتويات المواضيع التى ترغب فى قرآئتها .
* وقف عرض الاعلانات.

SiteAdmin
منتدى أحلـــى كـــلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

أجمل معاني الحب

اذهب الى الأسفل

أجمل معاني الحب Empty أجمل معاني الحب

مُساهمة من طرف Boss الثلاثاء يونيو 29, 2010 10:42 am

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, - I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! - and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

أجمل معاني الحب Download?mid=1_92617_AOQwvs4AAQ37TChd5Adkzww7QGw&pid=2

Remember that as a teenager you are in the last stage of your life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you.

I used to desire many many things, but now I have just one desire, and that's to get rid of all my other desires.

"It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you."

Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough

Love has features which pierce all hearts, he wears a bandage which conceals the faults of those beloved. He has wings, he comes quickly and flies away the same.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.

We conceal it from ourselves in vain - we must always love something. In those matters seemingly removed from love, the feeling is secretly to be found, and man cannot possibly live for a moment without it.

A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy.

This was love at first sight, love everlasting: a feeling unknown, unhoped for, unexpected - in so far as it could be a matter of conscious awareness; it took entire possession of him, and he understood, with joyous amazement, that this was for life.

Love and electricity are one in the same, my dear. If you do not feel the jolt in your soul every time a kiss is shared, a whisper is
spoken, a touch is felt, then your not really in love at all.

Truly loving another means letting go of all expectations. It means full acceptance, even celebration of another's personhood.

Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain.

There is no pain equal to that which two lovers can inflict on one another. This should be made clear to all who contemplate such a union. The avoidance of this pain is the beginning of wisdom, for it is strong enough to contaminate the rest of our lives.

Lovers may be - and indeed generally are - enemies, but they never can be friends, because there must always be a spice of jealousy and a something of Self in all their speculations.

There exists, between people in love, a kind of capital held by each. This is not just a stock of affects or pleasure, but also the possibility of playing double or quits with the share you hold in the other's heart.

In every loving woman there is a priestess of the past - a pious guardian of some affection, of which the object has disappeared.

Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.

Real love is a pilgrimage. It happens when there is no strategy, but it is very rare because most people are strategists.

[/url]</TD></TR></TABLE>[/td][/tr][/table][/center]
[/center]
Boss
Boss
مشرف قسم
مشرف قسم

عدد المساهمات : 167
نقاط : 1402
تقييم العضو : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/06/2010

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة